This is an information page only on Campus Housing. If you would ilke to register for the conference and housing. Please visit our registration page.
Need a place to stay during the conference? The sections below give information on both on-campus and off-campus housing options. To check on ON-CAMPUS housing availability please call 1-877-221-6716 or 801-422-8925.
On-Campus Housing Information
On-campus housing is available for participants who are registered for the full conference, and includes Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, May 1–4 (Meals are not included). Check–out is Saturday, May 4 before 9:00 a.m.
- Housing registration is available through Friday, April 12 (single, roommate and group housing requests)
- Be sure your roommates/group register before the April 12 deadline.
- Remaining housing spaces will be sold on-site beginning at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, May 1, at the Cannon Center.
- Bed and bath linen (pillows, linens, blankets and towels) are provided in all on-campus housing.
- Patrons must be able to manage a bed that is 3' off the ground.
- Residence housing has shared bathrooms only.
- Wireless internet is available in the common areas of each housing building but not in individual rooms.
- Housing is not available before or after the conference.
- Infants and children under 16 are not allowed in on-campus housing.
- Please indicate special needs (i.e., wheelchair accessibility, near bathroom) when you register. Information about making an ADA housing request is noted below.
You will receive an email with your housing assignment and check-in location the week of
April 22–April 26.
CAMPUS HOUSING REFUND
- You can change or cancel your housing registration with no fees on or before March 29
- You can change or cancel your housing registration with fees ($25) between March 29-April 12
Registration for housing will not be available April 13-April 30. May 1 housing is walk-on only.
Linking with a roommate or group
To link yourself with a roommate or a group of up to six people, you will need a group link number. A group link number is a 10-digit number (usually the phone number of one of the group members). The same number must be used by each participant in the group when registering for housing. The BYU Housing Office will attempt to place all linked participants near each other in BYU housing. Group links (groups of two to six) are only guaranteed for those registered before April 12, 2019.
To request a specific roommate, you will need to provide your preferred roommate’s name and your group link number when you register; your roommate must also register and provide your name and the same group link number.
Each person must submit a separate registration. Providing the linking information does not hold a housing space for someone who has not yet registered for the full conference and housing. If you do not select a roommate, one will be assigned.
We cannot take requests for a specific residence hall, but groups will all be housed in the same building in adjacent rooms. If you have an odd-numbered group (three or five people), an additional roommate will be assigned to fill the vacancy if necessary.
If you need to request ADA accommodations for housing, please click on the handicap symbol in your shopping cart during your registration. This will take you to a policy statement, followed by a link for an accommodations request form; you only need to complete the first page of the request form. This form must be printed, completed and mailed to our office no later than April 12, 2019; any requests received after this deadline cannot be guaranteed. If you would like to make a non-ADA housing accommodation request, a screen will be available in the registration process on the housing page to enter that request.
On-Campus Housing Prices
Helaman and Heritage Halls
$105 per person registration (through April 12)
$115 per person on–site May 1-4
- All rooms are double occupancy (no single rooms available), and you can link up to six people (three rooms).
- We cannot guarantee housing in a specific building.
- Central bath facilities are on each floor.
- All beds are three to four feet off the floor (to accommodate student storage). Since bed setups cannot be changed, alternate housing is recommended if the bed height poses a problem.
- You should receive your room and building assignment by mail or email by Wednesday, April 25. If you do not receive your information by that time, please call the Housing Office at 801-422-5671.
- Check out is Saturday, by 9:00 a.m.
Wyview housing is currently NOT available for BYU Women's Conference this year. If it becomes available, we will post that information here.
For dining, and lodging information, contact the Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-222-8824 or visit www.utahvalley.com - Be sure to visit the Maps page under the About link on their website. This is an interactive map that can help you find hotels closest to BYU.